Friday, 16 January 2009

mini-post

I don't really have anything to report right now.  This has been a pretty slow second half of the week.  I'm mostly taking it easy this weekend to kick this cold.  I did want to share one thing that made me laugh today.  One of my co-workers is going to Alexandria in a week for an AFP Conference planning meeting or something.  He told me they were going out to dinner at a restaurant called the Warehouse and asked if I had ever heard of it.  I said no, but I googled it to check it out.  Then this happened:

Me: "Oh, I think I've see it before.  Its Cajun food"
Co-worker: "Mmmm, Mexican!  Right?"
Me: "hahahahaha not so much"

Aaand scene. 

Have a great 3 day weekend everyone!!  DC people stay safe and enjoy your four day weekends!!  Watch out for the 4 million tourists!

2 comments:

Susan Plumb said...

Sounds like you are soooo bored!!!

Following your adventures in the British Isle is a blast! Keep it coming (and keep your distance from 40-something 'duke's who don't need to work....think "About a Boy"....15 min segments and professionally disheveled hair....

Love, Mom

Kristina said...

I planned that dinner! I can send him the menu =)