Liz just emailed me and said that Amanda Holden was caught wearing the same dress!! You may not know who she is, but over here, she is famous. She is most known for her role as judge on Britain's Got Talent. I know the American equivalent isn't very popular, but over here they LOVE it. Anyway, you can see the full article in the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1343844/So-HAS-Amanda-Holden-hiding-baby-bump.html
But here is picture if you don't want to bother:
Note to self, next time, before I wear the dress, get a tan. Then I'll totally look like she does!
I'd like to thank my stylist, Liz, for her ability to shop outside of her (and almost my) price range. Clearly, it paid off!!

3 comments:
Ohhhh that is a great dress!! Looks great on you!
WELL..aren't YOU fancy? That dress is absolutely presh, and clearly Liz has fabulous taste :)
thats pretty cool dude! liz's dress is awesome too!
Post a Comment