
GREAT WEEKEND PLANNED!!!! I'm so excited!
Friday - Today after work I'm headed over to Angel where there is a wine show going on. Tamara got me a ticket for my birthday, so a bunch of us will head over there, get a tasting glass, and then head from booth to booth tasting wine. I'm thinking its going to be a lot like the Beerfest that Kirsten, Jess, Jordan, Meg, Margy, Sarah and I went to in Atlantic City, but instead of beer its wine. So that should be a lot of fun. Then we are going to get burritos after that at a Chipotle-esque place.
Saturday - Boo that an engineer is coming to fix our dishwasher at 8:30 am, but yay that its finally happening since its been broken since June. Then I'm cleaning house - boo again. But yay that the reason I'm cleaning is that I'm hosting book club at my house! So about 10 girls will be coming over to discuss the book we just read, and then, if we're feeling ambitious, we'll head out in SheBu. This will probably be one of my last outings in Australian-central-land.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! - YAY for the Bucs-Pats game! I think my seats are pretty awful, but its REAL LIVE FOOTBALL! So I'm taking my friend DD to the game with me. There we'll meet up with Allison and Chris, my friend Verity and her parents, and some other fun people before the game for some good old fashioned tailgating. If we see the CBS cameras I'll be sure to get myself noticed! I can't wait! GO BUCS!!!
2 comments:
okay, i'm confused. bucs/pats in london? clearly we need to have a convo on monday to discuss!
If the Bucs were any worse they'd be the Rams. Nonetheles, it is REAL NFL Football!
Post a Comment