Thursday, 23 September 2010

Fall has come

After a brief psych out yesterday (when it was 78 degrees!), fall has come.  And with that...the rain:

Nice try rain, but you're not going to sour my mood today!  Tonight I'm over to Am's house for creamed tea and nachos (clearly the brits will be having the creamed tea and Cam and I will be enjoying the nacho cheesey goodness that is processed cheese).  Tomorrow is Alco's birthday dinner.  Then Sat golf and a going away party for a friend (where I will hopefully meet a prince and live happily ever after).  Sunday is lunch with V and her bf.  Monday Sue, who I went to college with, is in town, so we're having dinner.  Tuesday (in addition to being mom's birthday) is suit shopping day.  This could get ugly, but I'm hoping for the best.  Wednesday is book club, then THURSDAY AMERICA!!  for homecoming.  FIVE years since I graduated college.  Can you believe??

2 comments:

Maura said...

What is creamed tea?! Don't worry about the weather...just make some stoup and you will be feeling all warm inside in no time!

Isolabella said...

Ahh I love your blog it makes me feel so much better about my move! I am going to keep following it! Im nervous but stories like yours get me through it!