Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Will you be my friend??

Babies and american are taking my friends!

I am very happy about all of these things...but also wanting to be very selfish.

Allison had her little baby girl, and early!  I will spare everyone the gory details, but the story ends with this:

That is a legit real baby...not an Anne Gedes poster.  So Lex is amoung us now.  She is very cute.  She doesn't say much, but I'm going to give her some time on that. 

Sio is also about to pop.  Her baby is going to be very big.

Tam moved to Hong Kong.  That is neither a baby or america, but still upsetting.

Cam is moving back to LA.  

All of these things are good for my friends, but bad for me because now I have to make new friends.  That has been my mission for the past few weeks.  maybe that's why I've been bad at blogging?  

1 comment:

DSS said...

Welcome to my world sister! Well, I guess America hasn't taken any of them...as we all do tend to live in America. But whatever. It sucks. Chin up.

Might be time for another trip over the pond to stir things up in London, eh?