I still have to write about:
1) Trip to paris with V and J and the girls
2) Marissa's hen do and wedding
3) Lindsey's hen do and wedding
4) Tank's Christening
5) 4th of July
6) Ke$ha - the concert that never happened
And then I'll be caught up. But these are really big things and I've exhausted my brain so I can't think any more. TBC...
Tuesday, 26 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just found your blog. Wow! I'm loving it. London has been on my list to visit for about a decade. I've been to France, Italy, and Germany but I've been dying to visit London. I can always dream as I read your posts, Ha!
Gigi
I'm guessing a "hen do" is a bachlorette party, and not so much a bad hair do? I would find it quite suspicious if 2 of your friends had bad hair do's directly before their weddings.
Post a Comment