Sunday, 11 October 2009

Awesomeness part 5 of the weekend

Last night I went to a casino with a friend and some of his friends. Normally I would sit back and watch the gambling take place, but my friend suggested I join in on the fun. I took out some money and hit the blackjack table, first betting with someone else who was playing, and then I took a seat for myself. Once I had enough winnings to play with, I put aside my starter money. By the time we left I had more than £300! As winnings!! Whoop Whoop!!

As I was cashing out there was a girl in front of me and the girls I was cashing out with. She started talking to us after hearing I was American. She was about 2 feet tall, blond and very pretty. The girls I was with said she looked really familiar, so I'm pretty sure she is someone, but just like a D lister. Maybe I've seen her on the Girls Next Door or something. Yay good weekend!

2 comments:

DSS said...

Please re-read your last paragraph. Snarky, snarky. You need to come back home so that we can remind you that even D-listers are A-listers around here :)

hahaha....

Congrats on the big win!!

An American Girl in London said...

hahah ok ok...Let me re-phrase. If it was someone from the Girls Next Door, I would have been SUPER excited because that would be totally an A lister. Sadly I don't think Beauty and the Geek qualifies as A list...even in smalltown, va.